CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A NEW FACE

Today I talked with my ex fiancee who I have not talked with for 3 months.As with all breakups it usually involves a lot of hurt,anger,and pain.We talked on the phone and remained civil towards each other as adults should and she sent me the picture of what may or may not be my newborn baby,it was born yesterday around 3:30-4:00 pm.As I looked at this new baby girl's face I could not help but feel an overwhelming amount of confused emotions.Do I love it,is it mine,what if its not,and do I want it to be seeing as how its mother and I are not together.These along with many other thoughts rushed through my mind like a flood of water that had just broken through a dam and came crashing down on the town below washing away everything and filling every possible inch of space until nothing is left.I am in a very dark place now and the events of the day have left me completely exhausted.I cannot think all I can do is feel,feel until I don't want to feel any more and that is were I am at now.There are many more things along with this ,that I will get to in later posts, that are swirling around in the flooded state that is now my mind.I have to leave you now for I am very tired and in dire need of rest Sincerely Placid

0 comments: