CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

A MOMENT OF PEACE

Yet another day full of its comings and goings busily shifting from one subject to the next.As unorganized as a pack of old gossips throwing around the topics of the town folk's lives and of course distorting fact into much more enjoyable shall we say bluffs,for the word lie is so distasteful.Days come and pass sometimes so rapidly and yet other times days slow down to the speed that seems like 1/8Th the normal rate,both scenarios make the act of grabbing an individual moment and holding it near and close to your heart and mind a seemingly insurmountable task.So my friends when a moment of peace and utter joy and tranquility presents itself to you,just sort of falls out of the sky and lands in your lap so softly like a dawn feather.Enjoy it ,embrace it ,and hold it near and dear for all the times that you were not so fortunate and the sometimes overwhelming hustle and bustle of every day life got the best of you.I myself am in one of those almost Utopian states were something so good has just happened to find its way into my busy schedule of self appointed pointless stress.So my friends all I can say is I wish joy for you today in a world that pushes joy out and I hope for you a moment of peace Sincerely Placid.

0 comments: